OFFICIAL RULES FOR SOCIAL MEDIA AND WEBSITE SWEEPSTAKES
Bleacher Creatures LLC and/or its related entities (“Bleacher Creatures”) may occasionally conduct sweepstakes and/or giveaways on the Bleacher Creatures online store including but not limited to www.bleachercreatures.com as well as social media platforms including but not limited to Twitter.com, Facebook.com, and Instagram.com. Unless specifically noted otherwise, these terms and conditions shall serve as the official rules for any such Promotion conducted by Bleacher Creatures. By participating in any Sweepstakes promoted by Bleacher Creatures on its website or social media channels, you agree to these Official Rules, which are a contract, so read them carefully before participating.
1. ENTRY: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. Contestants will enter by the method described on the specific sweepstakes post. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. You may enter only once and you must provide all information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Bleacher Creatures LLC.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Website and Social Media sweepstakes hosted by Bleacher Creatures LLC are open only to legal U.S. and Canada residents, over the age of 14 as of the date of entry. Employees of Bleacher Creatures LLC (along with its contractors, affiliates and subsidiaries) and their families are not eligible. Any sweepstakes are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. Note: If you have won a Bleacher Creatures affiliated contest, you are no longer eligibile to win future contests.
3. AGREEMENT TO RULES: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Bleacher Creatures LLC as final and binding as it relates to the content.
4. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Entries will be accepted as soon as the promotion appears online on Bleacher Creatures’ Website and Social Media channels. All entries must be received by the end date indicated on the specific sweepstakes post.
5. PRIZES: Winners will receive their specified prize within four weeks of contest completion. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Bleacher Creatures LLC. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Bleacher Creatures LLC’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Bleacher Creatures LLC to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. ODDS: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. WINNER SELECTION & NOTIFICATION: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of Bleacher Creatures LLC. Winners will be notified via the method used to enter the sweepstakes within five (5) days following the winner selection. Bleacher Creatures LLC shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in any Bleacher Creatures LLC Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT BLEACHER CREATURES LLC’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. RIGHTS GRANTED BY YOU: By entering any sweepstakes hosted by Bleacher Creatures LLC, you understand that Bleacher Creatures LLC, anyone acting on behalf of Bleacher Creatures LLC or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the world, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. TERMS: Bleacher Creatures LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Bleacher Creatures LLC may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Bleacher Creatures LLC. Bleacher Creatures LLC reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Bleacher Creatures LLC has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Bleacher Creatures LLC reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Bleacher Creatures LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. DISPUTES: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in any Bleacher Creatures LLC Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Pennsylvania having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. WINNERS LIST: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
13. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Bleacher Creatures LLC, 527 Plymouth Road, Plymouth Meeting, PA, 19462.